Saturday, September 1, 2012

Feelings

It has been so long since I have posted!  Not much has changed since my last post. Still no baby... Which leads me to this post.  I am struggling with many different emotions.

1. Left out--- I realize that we do not have children. However, I feel like we are left out of plans that are made by our couple friends who have children.  Do we not like to have fun anymore? Or do they assume that our every waking moment is spent trying to conceive? It is very frustrating!!!! I know that choosing a couple that has children can help to keep yours entertained, but I don't see why you should leave out a couple without children.

2. Adoption--- this has become a topic of discussion in our house.  I am more than ready to become a mom. If God did not plan on me having one biologically, then I feel like I am being led in that direction.  I do wonder if people will treat us differently if we adopt, since some already treat us differently since we don't have any children yet.

3. Faith--- I still struggle with this one everyday. Why can't we have a baby? There are all kinds of people in this world that have children everyday. Many of them do not care about 
their children, abuse them, do not try to educate them, or have no clue how to be a parent. That has been one of my biggest struggles!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Amanda u know I inderstand what u r feeling and saying 100%! I have struggled with these very feelings for years! It is so hard and I hate so much that u guys are having to deal with these issues! Since having surgery im just currently in a different place..i still struggle with some of this but I just know right now for us having a baby would be so scary only 4 months post op surgery! but it still doesnt change the fact that im 32 and not a mom!! I still get my feelings hurt by others so often...i know its not intentional but I just dont understand how others can do and say and not invite us places..just because we dont have kids and I pray so often that I dont ever treat others this way! I think adoption is great..why would others think bad of you? I was ready to adopt but ed isnt there yet. If u need anything or just want a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to just call me girl...i understand! 731~2346~743

    ReplyDelete